We are super excited to share with you the new Britax ONE4LIFE car seat
One seat from newborn to 120 lbs! Yes thats not a typo!
Great side impact protection outside and inside
2 cup holders
An all new click tight feature system to make it much simpler. Really easy!
Safe cell technology fully updated
Recline is super easy with a button (red so its easy to see!)
Britax has brought so many excellent car seats over the years — rear facing only car seats, convertible car seats, forward facing only combination car seats, and booster seats. The Frontier, the Marathon, The Boulevard , The Parkway, The REGENT, and so many more! And yet, through all of those seats,this is a first for Britax and one4life! Yes thats right!!!
The One4Life, which was introduced at the 2019 JPMA show this week. This multimode car seat rear faces from 4-50 pounds, is a forward facing harnessed car seat with a weight range of 22-65 pounds, and has a booster mode that goes from 40-120 pounds.
One4Life how does that work?
- Rear facing weight range: 4-50 pounds
- Forward facing weight range: 22-65 pounds
- Forward facing height range: up to 49 inches
- Seat weight: 30 poundsLowest harness position: 7 inches
Highest harness position: 18 inches
More about the Britax One4Life Car Seat
- Anti-rebound bar for rear-facing that easily removes and converts to a footrest for forward-facing (included with some models, available for others)
- Push-button, multi-position recline
- No-rethread harness
- Steel-reinforced frame
- V-shaped easy-store top tether with tilt-lock release
- Safe Cell Technology integrated into recline system for enhanced safety both forward and rear-facing
- Two removable, dishwasher-safe cupholders
- Tailored covers and performance fabric options
- Integrated harness storage for booster mode
- Secure Guard-ready high-back booster mode
What is clicktight? Have a super easy and tight install even without using the latch system.
The availability of ClickTight on this seat should allow for very easy, secure rear- and forward-facing installations, as it does for Britax’s existing ClickTight seats. The push-button recline is a great add!
The 50-lb. rear-facing weight limit and tall shell mean extended rear-facing shouldn’t be an issue. The 19″ top harness measurement will also allow almost all kids to remain harnessed to appropriate booster age.
Britax is still finalizing the One4Life but expects it will be available in the September-October timeframe (estimated) and will retail for around $350-$400. We look forward to bringing you a review as soon as we can, and we’ll update with more information as it becomes available.
Got more questions? We will update this post as soon as more info is avail!