Uppababy Mesa 2019 - An In Depth Review - Compare 2018 Mesa to 2019 Mesa
Watch this page for a comparison of the 2019 UPPAbaby MESA infant car seat to the 2018 model!
Click Here to Pre-Order the Uppababy Mesa 2019
UPPAbaby will announce its 2019 product line at the ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas from Oct. 9-11, 2018.
Heres what we Love about the current Uppababy Mesa Car Seat
The UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat has long reflected this brand’s commitment to incredible quality and safety, and this model reaches new heights of excellence! The new Mesa offers an excellent option for families who want to reduce their child’s exposure to chemicals: the Henry color theme, in Blue Marl, and new for 2018: Jordan Charcoal Melange, substitutes a naturally fire-resistant wool blend for the flame retardant chemicals typically used. The result is the first and only car seat on the market with no fire retardant chemicals at all!
Other new features on the UPPAbaby Mesa Infant Car Seat include:
- New laminated foam replacing the older batted fabric, for a more tailored look;
- More padding in the center and side, for a more snuggly feel;
- A redesigned liner, which also enhances the tailored look; and
- A new travel bag (sold separately).
- The innovative SmartSecure LATCH system makes installation unbelievably easy – and easy, correct installation is crucial for your child’s safety! Red-to-green tension indicators will show you when you’ve got it right.
- The Mesa is instantly compatible with the popular UPPAbaby Vista and UPPAbaby Cruz strollers, creating the ultimate travel system for parents of newborns.
- The harness on the Mesa Infant Car Seat is optimized to fit babies as small as four pounds, so even the teeniest preemies can ride home safely and comfortably.
- The Side Impact Protection feature is integrated with the no-rethread harness, so you won’t have to futz with it too much to get the right fit.
- The retractable sun canopy is SPF 50+ protective.
Leave a comment