Uppababy Vista 2021 - VISTA V2, RELEASE DATES + REVIEWS
Want to know more about the Uppababy Vista 2021? What is the 2021 Release Date? From the info we have now there doesnt look like there will be any changes to the current Uppababy Vista V2 2021 model. (as the V2 Just came out for 2020).
Click here to order the Uppababy Vista V2 2021
Bookmark this page and check back for all the 2021 Uppababy Vista Features and Comparions.
Want to know about about the Uppababy Vista V2 2021?
The uppababy vista will have a larger size bassinet. Its actually the same size on the top it used to get narrower on the bottom and now it stays the same length. That added about 2.5 inches to the bassinet! Thats really awesome! I love that option as baby can stay in the bassinet longer than the usual 4 to 5 months, it'll probably be 8 to 10 months that it will last.
The Uppababy will have a new sleek front wheel that will match the rear wheel in the tire shape and have the new tread pattern. and all the color options will have the full grain leather detail on the handlebar and the bumper bar. Love the leather. Not only is it beautiful its also really soft to the touch and makes for a really comfortable push.
The Matte colors are - Jake, Denny and Taylor. (Black, Navy and Red)
The 2018 Fashion Colors are:
Jordan (Charcoal Melange)
Emmett (Green Melange)
Gregory (Blue Melange)
Henry (Blue Marl)
We're super obessed with the Uppababy Vista 2018. So many options!! Like previous model years, the VISTA is designed to adapt as your family grows. Only its enhancements adjust to changes in life’s momentum – be it weather, terrain or life stage– even better than its predecessor. The new VISTA can comfortably hold two MESA Infant Car Seats and then it can adapt to two toddler seats (rear or forward facing) plus a PiggyBack! – All the while strolling like a single.
2021 Uppababy Vista Features:
Check Back to see all the features of the 2021Uppababy Vista.
Here are the current Features:
Leather covers will also be available separately for other colors and older models.
All new sunshade material. New woven fabric, won't wrinkle as much, still same 50 spf
1.5 lbs lighter
Achieved through redesigned wheels. Now solid PolyUrethane rather than AirGo rubber.
Also 1" narrower at the rear wheels by closing the gap between the wheel and the frame.
New wheels are backwards compatible with older models.
Sunshade now has locks when you slide it up and down to keep it in place a little better.
Upgraded bassinet boot zipper.
- NEW! One-step fold, similar to the CRUZ fold, is super easy and intuitive
- NEW! Easy to clean, single piece bumper bar.
- NEW! Expandable seat selections that allow for two rear and forward facing, reclining toddler seats, two MESA infant car seats, two bassinets and countless other combinations
- UPDATED Bassinet with zip-out liner and boot cover are easy to remove and clean. Perforated mattress pad and vented base allow for added breathability, ventilated canopy, and extendable SPF 50+ sunshade.
- UPDATED Combines aluminum with magnesium for optimal lightweight, durable performance
- Includes both Bassinet and Toddler Seat – completely interchangeable and requires no fabric swapping
- Performance Travel System compatible with MESA Infant Car Seat – direct attachment, no adapters necessary
- X-Large easy-access basket with 30 lb. weight limit
- Shock-absorbing front & rear suspension
- Full size front and rear facing toddler seat
- 180-degree recline with one hand
- Extendable SPF 50+ sunshade
- Adjustable canopy
- One-button telescoping handlebar
- All-weather protection with included Toddler Seat Rain Shield and Bug Shield
- Unfolded: 26.5”W x 37”L x 39.5”H
- Folded with seat attached: 26.5”W x 14”L x 33”H
- Folded without seat attached: 26.5”W x 13.5”L x 33”H
- Frame + Seat: 27.5 lbs
- Frame: 20 lbs
- Seat: 7.5 lbs
- Bassinet: 8.4 lbs
- Bassinet suitable from birth to 3 months.
- Toddler Seat suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs.
Leave a comment