2020 Cybex Aton 2 Infant Car Seat with SensorSafe and Base
With a load leg that adds extra stability, a side-impact protection system and innovative smartphone technology, the Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat is a top choice for keeping your baby safe on the road.
New for the 2019/2020 model, SensorSafe 2.0 technology integrated into the chest clip of the Aton 2 sends alerts to both a vehicle receiver and a smartphone. The alerts notify parents when the child has been accidentally left in the car, helping to avoid unthinkable tragedies. Alerts also sound when the child unbuckles themselves in a moving vehicle, when a child has been seated for too long, and when the back seat has become too warm or cool.
The Cybex Aton 2 features a unique side-impact protection system, which include arms that extend from the side of the handle to absorb up to 25% more forces in a collision. Plus, the load leg in the base extends to the floor of your car, reducing crash forces by up to 50%.
Use the Cybex Aton 2 on a stroller from Cybex or several other brands for a convenient travel system. This car seat comes with one base.
- SensorSafe technology in chest clip alerts parents to potentially unsafe situations
- Load leg integrated into base offers extra stability in a crash
- Arms of telescopic linear side-impact protection system extend toward car doors to provide the first line of protection, transferring forces throughout the shell and away from baby
- 5-point harness automatically changes when headrest is adjusted
- Flexible, energy-absorbing shell absorbs forces from a crash
- Extra-large sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is hidden when not in use
- Can be installed without base using European seat belt routing
- Removable newborn insert provides additional support up to 11 pounds
- Can be a travel system with Cybex and many other strollers
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Chimes if child is still secured in seat when car is turned off
- Alerts caregiver's cell phone if child is left behind in vehicle and then, if situation is not remedied, alerts designated emergency contact
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of vehicle's last known position
- Monitors back seat temperature to alert vehicle receiver and caregiver's phone if car appears to be too hot or too cold
- Provides alerts to caregiver when child may have been seated for too long
- Receiver plugs into car's OBD port and syncs with caregiver's cell phone
- App available for iOS and Android
- Weight capacity: 4-35 pounds
- Height limit: 30 inches
- Dimensions: 25"L x 17.25"W x 15.25"H
- Car seat weight: 9.5 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Aton 2 infant car seat with SensorSafe
- Base with load leg