2021 BABYZEN YOYO² Stroller
New for 2021 the YOYO²
Now YOYO has a new look and evolves into YOYO² to offer even more comfort and practicality
Whats New for the YOYO²?
A new reinforced frame, independent suspensions on the 4 wheels and a handlebar in faux leather. Still just as lightweight and compact, YOYO² has double the agility and ingenuity to make your life even easier!
The YOYO² stroller folds and unfolds in a moment, can be worn over the shoulder and tucks in anywhere. Catch the subway, get on a bus, jump in a taxi or fly to the other side of the world*!
The YOYO2 stroller grows with your child. Choose which seat variant to fit onto the frame and tailor it to your needs:
• The 6+ color pack allows your child to sit up facing the road, from 6 months onwards.
YOYO² is extremely strong and light thanks to its high-quality materials.
With its aluminium alloy, stainless steel and fibre-glass reinforced technical plastics, your stroller will last for several generations.
• Lightweight for a scalable stroller: 6.2 kg to 6.6 kg
• Cabin baggage size (folded dimensions: 52 x 44 x 18 cm)
• New handlebar in soft faux leather, a pleasure to grip
• Safety wrist-strap • YOYO2 protects your child up to a weight of 22 kg
• 5-point harness • Multi-position reclining backrest.
• Canopy window for keeping a constant eye on your child.
• Zipped back pocket to store essentials close at hand
• Anti-UV fabric (UPF 50+) treated with waterproofing
• Hytrel® elastomer suspension, unique technology
• Basket supports up to 5 kg, easily accessible from the front or back
• Carry on the shoulder with its padded shoulder strap
• Supplied with a carrying bag
And in order not to make our old versions of YOYO obsolete, all the BABYZEN products and accessories that fit YOYO² also fit YOYO+
* Cabin luggage standards may vary depending on the airline, we recommend checking with your carrier for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
How many color options are there for the YOYO²?
The YOYO² has 9 color options for the fabric and 2 colors for the frame.
Is the Rain Cover Included with the YOYO²?
The rain cover is not included with the YOYO² and will be sold separately.
What are the differences between YOYO+ and YOYO² ?
YOYO has a new look and evolves into YOYO² with a new reinforced frame, improved independent suspensions on all 4 wheels and a new handlebar in faux leather with a tether strap. It now has a new universal buckle design, new harness strap more pleasant to the touch and a new tool-free reversible backrest. Still just as lightweight and compact, YOYO² has double the agility and ingenuity to make your life even easier!
Can YOYO² still be taken onboard a plane?
Yes*! The dimensions of the folded YOYO stroller (52 x 44 x 18 cm / 20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 in) are equal to or less than most airlines' cabin luggage allowance. It's a revolution for traveling parents. The tip is to carry YOYO in its travel bag, sold as an accessory, or in the protective bag already supplied.
Does the YOYO² have the same weight?
Yes, 6,2 kg (13.6 lbs) for the 6+ version and 6,6 kg (14.5 lbs) for the 0+ version. A record for an all-in-one city stroller that can be upgraded from birth onwards!
What is the maximum weight supported by YOYO²?
YOYO² is designed to accommodate a child weighing up to 22 kg (48.5 lbs). (EN1888-2:2018) YOYO+ is designed to accommodate a child weighing up to 18 kg (39.7 lbs).US10109-02-BZ-10108-11