4Moms Origami Stroller
- Four wheel suspension
- Four cup holders - 2 in the handlebar and 2 in the seat
- Four seat back pockets,and a large detachable hanging bag provide plenty of room for all your gear.
- Just adjust the strap to take the Origami's seat upright at 72° to comfortably reclined at 40°
- Luggage style pull wheels
- Child safety sensors: We’ve heard it before: won’t it eat my baby? Never fear: the Origami’s strictly vegetarian. Built-in sensors mean it won’t fold with a child in the seat, and obstruction detection software means it stops if folding if there’s something in the way
- Pathway and Daytime Running Lights: Come rain or come complete and utter darkness, the Origami is easy to see. Daytime running lights make it highly visible to drivers, and pathway lights illuminate your way in low-light condition
- Two Step Fold: So you won’t do it by accident, folding the Origami takes two (easy) steps: turn the activation ring, then push the button. There’s also a hidden lock switch to thwart those curious toddlers.
- Reflective Piping: The Origami’s reflective piping adds to the stroller’s nighttime visibility, and glows like a halo in photos taken at the right angle. Safe and cool!
- Zero Pinch Points: The Origami was designed to minimize pinch points. It folds by telescoping in and out (nothing folds over or snaps together) and the handle bar, seat ring, and legs are opposing curves so nothing can get trapped between them, even when folded. From the frame to the sunshade to the safety harness, the Origami was made with the safety of little arms, legs, fingers, and toes in mind.
- Low-Force Motor: About the size of a D-cell battery, the Origami’s motor exerts the same amount of force as those that automate sliding minivan doo
- One-Push Brake: Lock or unlock both wheels with one click, just like a ball point pen.
- Sunroof: Peek-a-boo window? How about a sunroof? Keep an eye on your baby whether your sunshade is open or closed.
- Wheel base: 32 in long, 28 inches wide at the rear
- Front wheels to handlebar: 41 inches long height: 39 inches
- Closed Dimensions: 38" L x 21" W x 14" H
- Stroller weight: 29 lbs.
Weight and Age Limits:
- Origami with seat ring: 40 lbs (usually about two years)
- Origami with bassinet: 25 lbs or until child sits up unassisted (usually about 6 months)
- Origami with car seat adapter: follow the weight and age limits of your specific car seat