Agio Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Infant Car Seat and Base by Peg-Perego
In Peg-Perego's home country of Italy, Nido means "nest." That's the name for this infant car seat that surrounds your baby in industry-leading safety and comfort features.
The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido is the only infant car seat base with both a load leg and anti-rebound bar that absorb energy and minimize forces in a crash. Together, the two safety features can reduce the seat's rotation in a crash by more than 50 percent.
The Agio version of this car seat, made in Italy by Peg-Perego, is exclusive to independent baby stores like
Piccolino. Adding sophisticated, textured fabrics and brown leather piping, the Agio edition pairs perfectly with Agio strollers and is also compatible with a number of other stroller brands.
The Italian-made Nido also protects your baby from the elements with an extendable, UPF 50+ pagoda hood that offers complete sun coverage. A dual-stage cushion system ensures newborns are cozy and protected for their first car ride ("primo viaggio" and many more to come).
- Exclusive leather trim and premium fabrics only seen on Agio edition
- Load leg in base includes foot with crumple technology that prevents crash energy from reaching baby
- Load leg can be used in 10 positions or folded away
- Elongated anti-rebound bar in base minimizes force and rotation in a rear collision
- Pagoda hood offers UPF 50+ sun protection and includes mesh ventilation and a zipper that keeps the hood extended
- Dual-stage cushion system made of breathable Fresco Jersey material supports a newborn's head and neck and brings her closer to the harness
- Side impact protection adjusts into six different positions to ensure the safest fit, with no rethreading required
- Expanded Poly Styrene foam in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso
- Can be used with all Peg-Perego strollers without adapters (except Skate and Pliko Mini) and on strollers from several other brands including Bugaboo
- Includes base with patented Right Tight System, which easily locks in place using LATCH or vehicle seat belts
- Can be installed without the base in a taxi or airplane by using innovative color-coded belt routing path and the handle as an anti-rebound bar
- Turning knob to adjust recline with indicator to help you find the most comfortable angle for your growing child
- Two-stage cushion system to support head and neck as baby grows
- Patented handle design that's short and compact for easier maneuverability in and out of car
- Manufactured in Italy
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Height capacity: 32"
- Car seat with base dimensions: 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
- Seat weight: 10 pounds
- Base weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year