Agio Z3 Stroller and Agio Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Travel System by Peg Perego
The Agio Z3 adds elegant style to a three-wheeled, all-terrain stroller that provides smooth mobility in all conditions.
Made in Italy by Peg-Perego—a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949—the Agio line is exclusive to independent retailers like Piccolino. The Agio collection features premium fabrics, brown leatherette details and quality engineering.
The stroller's soft-ride wheels feature a wide tread, eight ball bearings and all-wheel suspension that help it maneuever over rough terrain. But the Agio Z3 is an easy stroller for everyday errands, too, thanks to its light weight and one-handed, compact fold.
The Agio Z3 stroller is compatible with the matching Agio Primo Viaggio Nido car seat. The Nido is the only infant car seat base with both a load leg and anti-rebound bar that absorb energy and minimize forces in a crash. Together, the two safety features can reduce the seat's rotation in a crash by more than 50 percent.
An industry-leading 5-year warranty guarantees the stroller and car seat will last as long as you need them to.
This listing is for the Agio Z3 Stroller and Agio Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Infant Car Seat and base. No additional adapters are required for this travel system.
- Compatible with Agio Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat
- 5-year warranty is best in the industry
- Features leatherette handlebar, bumper bar and accents with premium fabrics
- Wide-tread wheels with eight ball bearings and suspension allow for greater maneuverability
- One-handed fold with pulling handle for trolleying stroller
- Front wheel locks remotely
- Leatherette handlebar, bumper bar and seat trim accents add sophisticated style
- Ample storage basket holds all of your strolling essentials
- Extendable canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Adjustable footrest
- Drawstring backrest recline to several positions
- Multiple recline positions keep your child comfortable
- Foot brake
- Made in Italy by Peg-Perego
- Dimensions: 42" x 24.75" x 44.75"
- Folded dimensions: 24.75 x 36.25" x 9.5"
- Product weight: 22 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 5 years
Car Seat Features
- Exclusive leather trim and premium fabrics only seen on Agio edition
- Load leg in base includes foot with crumple technology that prevents crash energy from reaching baby
- Load leg can be used in 10 positions or folded away
- Elongated anti-rebound bar in base minimizes force and rotation in a rear collision
- Pagoda hood offers UPF 50+ sun protection and includes mesh ventilation and a zipper that keeps the hood extended
- Dual-stage cushion system made of breathable Fresco Jersey material supports a newborn's head and neck and brings her closer to the harness
- Side impact protection adjusts into six different positions to ensure the safest fit, with no rethreading required
- Expanded Poly Styrene foam in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso
- Can be used with all Peg-Perego strollers without adapters (except Skate and Pliko Mini) and on strollers from several other brands including Bugaboo
- Includes base with patented Right Tight System, which easily locks in place using LATCH or vehicle seat belts
- Can be installed without the base in a taxi or airplane by using innovative color-coded belt routing path and the handle as an anti-rebound bar
- Turning knob to adjust recline with indicator to help you find the most comfortable angle for your growing child
- Two-stage cushion system to support head and neck as baby grows
- Patented handle design that's short and compact for easier maneuverability in and out of car
- Manufactured in Italy
Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Height capacity: 32"
- Car seat with base dimensions: 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
- Seat weight: 10 pounds
- Base weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Agio Z3 stroller with seat and chassis
- Agio Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Infant Car seat
- Base for Agio Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido by Peg-Perego