Agio Z4 Double Stroller by Peg-Perego
The Agio Z4 stroller combines sophisticated Italian style with easy-to-use features for an everyday stroller ideal for urban and suburban families alike.
New for 2020, the Agio Z4 now converts into a double stroller! The Z4 is one of the lightest double strollers on the market and can be used in more than a dozen configurations involving two stroller seats of equal size, a car seat or bassinet.
Made in Italy by Peg-Perego—a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949—the Agio Z4 stroller is exclusive to independent retailers like
Piccolino. An industry-leading 5-year warranty guarantees the stroller will last as long as you need it to.
While full-featured, the Agio Z4 is lighter and more compact than other strollers in its class. With a width of 20 inches, the Z4 is as narrow as an umbrella stroller, making it easy to navigate through city sidewalks and store aisles. The Agio Z4 features sturdy wheels with all-wheel suspension, reversible seats and a compact, standing fold.
This listing is a bundle of the Agio Z4 single stroller with the Agio Z4 Companion Seat, set of Double Adapters and set of Primo Viaggio car seat links (adapters). Using the Z4 for twins? Purchase a second set of links to use two car seats.
- Using double adapters, converts from single to double stroller with more than a dozen configurations
- Compatible with infant car seats from Agio/Peg-Perego manufactured in Jan. 2018 or later (with included car seat links/adapters)
- Also compatible with infant car seats from Nuna, Maxi-Cosi and Cybex (with adapters sold separately)
- Compatible with matching bassinet (sold separately) approved for overnight sleeping
- 5-year warranty is best in the industry
- Features leatherette handlebar, bumper bar and accents with premium fabrics
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Sturdy wheels with all-wheel suspension provide a smooth ride over various terrains
- Folds compactly with upper seat attached
- Stroller stands when folded and includes carry handle for easy carrying
- Narrow width makes for easy maneuverability in tight spaces
- Canopy extension provides additional sun protection and tucks away inside when not in use
- Ample storage basket holds all of your strolling essentials
- Peek-a-boo window
- Front wheels lock for stability with knob on side of stroller
- Multiple recline positions keep your child comfortable
- Foot brake
- Made in Italy by Peg-Perego
- Dimensions: 20" x 39.25" x 40.25"
- Folded dimensions: 20" x 32.25" x 15.25"
- Product weight: 22.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds for each seat
- Warranty: 5 years
- Agio Z4 stroller with seat and chassis
- Links (car seat adapters) for Peg-Perego infant car seat manufactured in Jan. 2018 or later
- Agio Z4 Companion Seat
- Douple adapter set (upper and lower adapters)