Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat
Rear-facing capacity: 5-40 lbs
Forward-facing capacity: 20-65 lbs
Height capacity: 49 inches
Dimensions: 18.5"W x 23.5"H x 23"D
To securely install car seat:
1: Turn the ClickTight Release
2: Thread & Connect Seat Belt
3: Click it closed!
Complete Side Impact Protection surrounds your child in a deep protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and shield your child from debris.
Safe Cell Impact absorbing base, frame, tether and harness work together to protect your child well beyond the federal safety standards.
7-Position Recline adjusts for your child’s comfort while ensuring the best installation angle for your vehicle.
The Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat is an excellent choice for getting your family where they need to go safely, comfortably and with so much ease. With the ClickTight Installation System, now everyone can install the car seat securely and confidently by just buckling the seat belt. You simply open the front of the car seat, buckle the seat belt across the belt path and then click the seat shut for a proper installation every time. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your child in safety components that work together to protect well beyond the established federal safety standards. And Complete Side Impact Protection shields your little one in a deep protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and protect from debris.
A car seat works best when it provides the right fit so the Marathon ClickTight comes with the Quick-Adjust, 12-Postion Harness and 2-Position Buckle to keep up with your growing child. Plush Foam Padding provides premium comfort at every touch point and there are even 7 recline positions with an Automatic Level Indicator so you can adjust to ensure the best installation angle for your vehicle.
The Marathon ClickTight converts from a rear-facing position (for babies 5-40 lbs.) to a forward-facing position (for children 20-65 lbs.) and has been carefully designed to keep your child safe and you free from worry along the way. So click them in, give them a kiss and go with confidence.
ClickTight Installation System ensures that everyone can install the car seat securely and confidently by just buckling the seat belt.
SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that work together to protect your child well beyond the federal safety standards. Including an Impact Absorbing Base, Tether and Harness, an Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame, and Complete Side Impact Protection. SafeCell means your child is surrounded in best-in-class safety.
SafeCell Complete Side Impact Protection surrounds your child in a deep protective shell designed to absorb crash forces and shield your child from debris.
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Base compresses to absorb crash energy and counteract forward movement keeping your child clear from the seat in front of them.
- SafeCell Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame gives you peace of mind knowing there is strength where you want it most, through the spine of the car seat reducing forward flex and at the connection points to the vehicle.
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Tether minimizes potential seat rotation with our unique two-strap design and slows forward movement with our patented rows of stitching that “give-way” one at a time.
- SafeCell Impact Absorbing Harness slows forward movement in the event of a crash.
- 7-Position Recline with Automatic Level Indicator adjusts for your child’s comfort while ensuring the best installation angle for your vehicle.
- Plush Foam Padding in the cover, buckle pad, shoulder pads and removable pillow surrounds your child in comfort at every touch point.
- EZ-Buckle System keeps buckles and straps out of your way when placing your child in the car seat.
- Easy-Remove Cover for cleaning convenience.
- Quick-Adjust, 12-Position Harness and 2-Position Buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable, secure fit as your child grows.
- Certified for Aircraft Travel
- Made in the USA with global components
- Child Weight (lbs) Rear Facing: 5 - 40 , Forward Facing: 1 year and 20, up to 65
- Child Standing Height (in) 49 or less
- Child Seated Shoulder Height (in) 16.95 or less
- Product Weight (lbs) 28.5
- Product Dimensions (in) 18.5W x 23.5H x 23D
- Seating Compartment Height (in) 23.75
- Seat Area Depth / Width (in) 10.5 / 11.5
- Shoulder Width (in) 16
- Harness Slot Heights (in) 8.35 to 17.7 (.85" increments), 12 positions
- Buckle Strap Depths (in) 5.25 / 7