Cybex Cloud Q Infant Car Seat and Base - Karolina Kurkova Collection
Love has been a guiding principle of Karolina Kurkova’s twenty years in the fashion world—an attitude of passion and playfulness that shaped her as both a supermodel and a modern parent. So it was only natural that love was the inspiration for her designs for this vibrant new Cybex fashion collection. Kurkova's designs crackle with the wild and contradictory essence of love: a scintillating palette of vivid colors; cosmic shapes juxtaposed with bold lines; and an iconic pair of cherry-red lips.
With its top safety ratings, a load leg that adds extra stability and an innovative side-impact protection system, the Cybex Cloud Q infant car seat is a superior choice for keeping your baby safe on the road.
But the most unique aspect of this car seat doesn't even involve the car. The Cybex Cloud Q is the only infant car seat that reclines to a lie-flat position outside of the car. In typical car seats, the baby sits more upright, which isn't ideal for the baby's spine or breathing. When the backrest is reclined and footrest extended, the Cybex Cloud Q acts more like a bassinet, offering the best ergonomics for a sleeping baby. In the car, newborns also sit in the optimal position, thanks to an infant insert that offers a full recline.
- Only car seat that fully reclines outside of the car for optimal ergonomics
- Removable newborn insert offers full-recline position for newborns and reduces risk of breathing problems while sleeping
- Load leg integrated into base offers extra stability in a crash
- Arms of telescopic linear side-impact protection system extend toward car doors to provide the first line of protection, transferring forces throughout the shell and away from baby
- Angle of car seat can be adjusted with one hand and without taking child out of seat
- Height-adjustable headrest offers 11 positions, ensuring baby is protected as she grows
- 5-point harness automatically changes when headrest is adjusted
- Flexible, energy-absorbing shell absorbs forces from a crash
- Extra-large sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is hidden when not in use
- Can be a travel system with CYBEX and many other strollers
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: 4-35 pounds
- Height limit: 30"
- Dimensions: 26.4"L x 17.3"W x 15.6-22.2"H
- Car seat weight: 13.9 pounds
- Car seat on base weight: 26.47 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Cloud Q infant car seat
- Base with load leg