Cybex Priam3 Stroller by Jeremy Scott - Wings
Known as "fashion's last rebel," Jeremy Scott brings his bold, whimsical design to new parents with his Wings collection for Cybex.
The celebrity designer's limited-edition version of the Cybex Priam3 pairs matte-black finishes with shiny gold details on the stroller's frame, wheels and Scott's iconic wings on the sides of the canopy.
Can a stroller be considered high fashion? As Scott says, "Wings are the ultimate expression that anything and everything is possible."
The Cybex Priam3 combines luxury styling and smart German engineering for a stroller that can do it all. For baby's first months, combine the Priam with a Cybex car seat or carrycot (sold separately). When the strolling gets tough, push the Priam in two-wheel mode—or even replace the front wheels with skis for winter walks in the city.
The Cybex Priam folds easily with one hand and also stands when folded, making it simple to store away at a restaurant, on a train or at home.
New for the Priam3 model, has been redesigned with new seat and frame colors and premium fabrics and details. All models include all-terrain wheels, which are lighter than the previous model's terrain wheels but sturdier than the previous model's trekking wheels.
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Seat can be removed and replaced with Cybex car seat or carrycot
- Reclines with one hand to three positions
- Height of seat allows stroller to be used as a high chair at a restaurant
- Seat with generous padding is durable and luxurious
- Folds easily with one hand and with seat attached
- When folded, can rest in standing position or be trolleyed like luggage
- Oversized, extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection and ventilation window offers complete sun coverage
- Leather-look handlebar can be raised taller than most (up to 43") for tall parents
- Leather-look bumper bar opens on both sides for easy access
- Leg rest can be adjusted to three positions and features faux-leather fabric for easy cleaning
- Generous shopping basket with magnetic closure can be extended to fit a diaper bag
- Unique two-wheel mode helps the stroller go up steps or over rough terrain like sand or snow
- Can be paired with numerous accessories, including front-wheel skis, footmuff, sibling board and more
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: Birth (with infant car seat or carry cot) to 55 pounds
- Dimensions with wheels and seat: 32.5-36.4"L x 23.6"W x 38-42.1"H
- Folded dimensions with wheels and seat: 37.4"L x 23.6"W x 15.7"H
- Product weight: 28.1 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Priam3 stroller frame with all-terrain wheels
- Cybex Priam3 seat pack
- Rain cover
- Bumper bar
- Cup holder
- Car seat adapters for Cybex infant car seats
Compatible car seats
- Cybex Cloud Q series
- Cybex Aton series