Cybex Wings Priam3 - Jeremy Scott Wings and Cloud Q SensorSafe Travel System
Known as "fashion's last rebel," Jeremy Scott brings his bold, whimsical design to new parents with his Wings collection for Cybex.
The celebrity designer's limited-edition version of the Cybex Priam pairs matte-black finishes with shiny gold details on the stroller's frame, wheels and Scott's iconic wings on the sides of the canopy.
Can a stroller be considered high fashion? As Scott says, "Wings are the ultimate expression that anything and everything is possible."
The Cybex Priam stroller combines luxury styling and smart German engineering for a stroller that can do it all. Featuring leather-look details and durable yet luxurious tweed fabrics, the Priam is as fashionable as it is functional.
For baby's first months, combine the Priam with a Cybex car seat or carrycot, or recline the stroller seat to a flat position. When the strolling gets tough, push the Priam in two-wheel mode—or even replace the front wheels with skis for winter walks in the city.
The Cybex Priam folds easily with one hand and also stands when folded, making it simple to store away at a restaurant, on a train or at home.
This listing includes the Cybex Priam Stroller by Jeremy Scott - Wings and the Cybex Cloud Q Plus Infant Car Seat and Base in Stardust Black. Adapters are included for attaching the car seat to the Priam frame.
- Matte black fabrics with shiny gold wings, wheels and frame give your stroller one-of-a-kind style
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Seat can be removed and replaced with Cybex car seat or carrycot
- Reclines with one hand to four different positions, including flat position for newborns and sleeping
- Height of seat allows stroller to be used as a high chair at a restaurant
- Seat with generous padding is made of denim twill fabric that's durable and luxurious
- Folds easily with one hand and with seat attached
- When folded, can rest in standing position or be trolleyed like luggage
- Oversized, extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection and ventilation window offers complete sun coverage
- Leather-look handlebar can be raised taller than most (up to 43") for tall parents
- Leather-look bumper bar opens on both sides for easy access
- Leg rest can be adjusted to three positions and features faux-leather fabric for easy cleaning
- Generous shopping basket with magnetic closure can be extended to fit a diaper bag
- Unique two-wheel mode helps the stroller go up steps or over rough terrain like sand or snow
- Can be paired with numerous accessories, including front-wheel skis, footmuff, sibling board and more
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: Birth to 55 pounds
- Dimensions with wheels and seat: 34"L x 29"W x 39"H
- Folded dimensions with wheels and seat: 38"L x 23"W x 18"H
- Product weight: 27.5 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Only car seat that fully reclines outside of the car for optimal ergonomics
- Removable newborn insert offers full-recline position for newborns and reduces risk of breathing problems while sleeping
- Load leg integrated into base offers extra stability in a crash
- Arms of telescopic linear side-impact protection system extend toward car doors to provide the first line of protection, transferring forces throughout the shell and away from baby
- Angle of car seat can be adjusted with one hand and without taking child out of seat
- Height-adjustable headrest offers 11 positions, ensuring baby is protected as she grows
- 5-point harness automatically changes when headrest is adjusted
- Flexible, energy-absorbing shell absorbs forces from a crash
- Extra-large sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is hidden when not in use
- Can be a travel system with CYBEX and many other strollers
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Chimes if child is still secured in seat when car is turned off
- Alerts caregiver's cell phone if child is left behind in vehicle and then, if situation is not remedied, alerts designated emergency contact
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of vehicle's last known position
- Monitors back seat temperature to alert vehicle receiver and caregiver's phone if car appears to be too hot or too cold
- Provides alerts to caregiver when child may have been seated for too long
- Receiver plugs into car's OBD port and syncs with caregiver's cell phone
- App available for iOS and Android
- Cybex Priam3 Jeremy Scott Wings stroller
- Rain cover
- Bumper bar
- Car seat adapters for Cybex car seats
- Cup holder
- Cybex Cloud Q SensorSafe infant car seat
- Base with load leg