Cybex Yema Tie Carrier - Birds of Paradise
Nature springs to life with the Cybex Birds of Paradise fashion collection Yema Tie, which draws its inspiration from the latest catwalk trends. Birds of Paradise adds intricately embroidered parrots and plants in shimmering color for a unique statement piece.
Stay close to your baby while staying stylish with the Cybex Yema baby carrier. With its three carrying positions (front, back and hip), the Yema carrier promotes healthy hip development and bonding with your baby. The carrier's comfortable shoulder straps can be worn crossed or parallel, and tie-style straps make the carrier easy to adjust for different caregivers. Use the carrier from birth to 33 pounds.
- Can be worn in three positions: front (for newborns), back (from 6 months and up) and hip (from 3-4 months and up)
- Recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a healthy product
- Promotes healthy development of baby's back and joints
- Comfortably padded shoulder straps can be worn crossed or parallel
- Tie-style straps fit users of all shapes and sizes and allows for easy sharing of the carrier
- Hip carrying position allows baby to turn head away when overstimulated
- Multi-functional head and neck support also adds sun protection
- Soft-padded waist belt for long-wearing comfort
- Adjustable width panel with size guidelines for your growing baby
- 100% cotton is wrap-like and supports children at all phases of development
- Designed and engineered in Germany