Inglesina Fast Table Chair
The Inglesina Fast Table Chair is designed with parents and babies in mind, from its quick set up at most tables to its durable construction. This baby high chair will allow for a quick and easy mealtime whether at home or on the go, and includes an integrated travel-friendly carry bag. Travel with legendary Inglesina style and fine Italian design, this table chair features simple twist-tight couplings and is compatible with most types of tables up to 3.5” thick, and leaving them scratch-free. The Fast Table Chair is comfortable too; featuring a lifted backrest, firm seat, and fabric covered wide tubes. Traveling is a breeze with this baby chair; the fold-flat closing system was designed for easy setup and hassle-free operation. The optional dining tray accessory features deep borders surrounding the eating surface to help keep food on the tray, and snaps easily onto the Fast Table chair's arms. Dimensions when open: 14" x 17" x 11". Dimensions when closed: 14" x 17" x 4". Weight: 4.2 pounds. Max allowable weight: 37 pounds. March 2016 update - the Inglesina Fast Table Chair is compliant to the newly released ASTM F1235-15 federal safety standard.
- EASY & SECURE SETUP - Inglesina's Fast Table Chair fits tables up to 3.3" thick and is perfect for use at home or while traveling. The easy twist-tight coupling is fast and secure and gives your baby a seat at the table.
- PORTABLE, COLLAPSIBLE DESIGN - Complete with an integrated travel-friendly carry bag, the Fast Table Chair is easy to pack and always within reach.
- DURABLE & WASHABLE MATERIALS - Ideal for babies & toddlers between 6 and 36 months, and up to 37 pounds, the durable & washable design ensures this product will serve for years.
- HANDY STORAGE POCKET - The functional design includes a convenient storage pocket to ensure immediate access to wipes, toys, snacks and more.
- ITALIAN DESIGN - Inspired by the elegant carriages seen in British Court, Inglesina has been designing quality strollers, highchairs and table chairs since 1963, with a focus on safety, practicality, and utilizing the finest materials.