Inglesina Quid Stroller
Inglesina is a premium, Italian baby gear brand that has been making high quality baby products since 1963.
The Inglesina Quid is the ultimate stroller for infant and toddler on the go. Maneuver city streets, local neighborhoods, or even airline travel with an ultra-compact design that doesn’t compromise on comfort. Your child will comfortably fit the Quid from 3 months to 50lbs.
Italian Advanced Design: With Italian designed technology, the Quid is outfitted with a one-touch foot brake/brake release, front wheels that can swivel or easily lock into place, and is equipped with a multi-point suspension system with wheels that match its durability and precision. Press down on the front rail and you will see it’s suspension system in action. The front bumper bar can be easily taken on/off, or swung open, allowing your child to easily settle into place. When folded, the Quid can support its weight. Thanks to its center-stand it becomes a self standing stroller. Due to the Quid’s built-in carry handle on its side, it’s the perfect travel stroller for airplane rides! If you need a compact stroller for airplane rides that folds up small, the Quid is the perfect compact infant stroller for you!
Comfortable & Ergonomic: The Quid reclining stroller for girls and boys is also exceptional due to our focus on comfort and ergonomics. Unlike a lot of small stroller for travel on the market, you will find the Quid’s seat dimensions are both generously wide and provide more than ample cushion. The leg rest is also easily adjustable, so your little one is both comfy and ergonomically well postured. There’s no fussing with the Quid’s reclining seat, with a simple drawstring you will find the perfect adjustment for your little one. On hot days (or simply when you’d like to take a peek at your child), simply lift the flap on top of the canopy and clip it in place for both added ventilation and visibility.
Practical & Protective: Not only is the Quid an ultra-compact Inglesina stroller that can fit nearly anywhere: it is super light, weighing only 13lbs! The Quid’s stroller with canopy is not only equipped with UPF 50+ to protect your little one from harmful UV rays, but it also offers a zippered extension which acts as a full sunshade for stroller protection. The Quid’s spacious storage compartment allows you to bring all the essentials for your day. Fully stocked with a 5-point safety harness and a reflective profile, you can be sure your little treasure is safe! When you are looking for compact strollers for toddlers, the Quid is the clear choice.
Dimensions when open: 18.3" x 40.6" x 30", dimensions when closed: 18.3" x 22.8 x 6.8" (width x height x depth).
- LIGHT AS A FEATHER - Your days of lugging around your toddler stroller are gone! Without sacrificing a spacious storage compartment, this compact stroller for travel is one of the best in its class for weight, at only 13 lbs.
- FITS NEARLY ANYWHERE - Tired of stressing about whether it will fit or not? From the luggage compartment of an airplane, to the trunk of a city car, your ultra compact folding stroller with a convenient carry handle can travel with you anywhere.
- SINGLE HANDED OPEN - With the Quid’s easy to open & fold design and one-touch foot break, you can now effortlessly face the challenges life throws your way as your new infant stroller provides the ease of use necessary for today's parenting.
- PREMIUM COMFORT - With a reclining backrest, you can ensure your baby can discover the world or rest comfortably during a nap. This lightweight stroller has an adjustable leg-rest that allows continued leg support as your little one grows. Thanks to its multi-point suspension system & durable wheels, the Quid can smoothly carry your child across various terrains.
- PEACE OF MIND - With a 5-point harness, full-cover extendable UPF 50+ canopy and rain cover, you can feel confident that your baby is properly protected. Roll-up ventilation window allows you to both see your little treasure at all times, and rest assured knowing you have provided them with the best ventilation technology.