The next generation of Nuna’s most popular stroller features a smaller fold, a smoother ride and a new name: the Nuna MIXX Next.
The MIXX Next builds on the MIXX by folding 6.5 inches smaller than its predecessor and standing on its own when folded. It also offers better maneuverability, thanks to improved suspension and redesigned rubber wheels that tackle any terrain.
, the MIXX Next now includes a magnetic buckle that makes it easier and faster to harness your child. The PIPA is not changing for .
The MIXX Next includes Nuna's unique ring-shaped car seat adapter, which allows parents to attach and detach a Nuna car seat with one hand. The stroller also pairs with the MIXX Series Bassinet, which is approved safe for overnight sleeping. Reverse the seat to face you or face forward, and recline the seat to a flat position that's safe for newborns.
Renowned for its safety and style, the Nuna PIPA car seat features side impact protection, a durable yet lightweight design, and the "Dream Drape," a unique, full-cover canopy to keep your baby comfortably out of the elements.
Rated "best" in crash protection by Consumer Reports, the Nuna PIPA base features an additional safety feature not seen on most car seats: a load leg that attaches to the floor of your car, providing stability in the event of a crash.
This travel system includes a Nuna PIPA infant car seat, a car seat base and the MIXX ring adapter.
- Folds to a length that's 6.5" shorter than the original MIXX and stands when folded
- Rubber wheels offer enhanced all-wheel suspension for superior maneuverability on rough terrain
- Can be used as a travel system with Nuna infant car seats (with included ring adapter)
- Pairs with Nuna MIXX Series Bassinet, which is safe for overnight sleeping
- Magnetic buckle makes it quick and easy to harness your child
- Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
- Compact fold, no matter what position the seat is facing
- Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- One-hand, five-position recline, including to true flat sleeping position
- Hand-sewn, leather-look handlebar and belly bar
- Stylish accents, including a dark matte frame and chrome-accented wheels
- Premium cotton fabric
- Adjustable handlebar and leg support
- Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with extendable eyeshade, mesh ventilation panels and underside double-quilted stitch work
- Removable, rotating arm bar fits kids of various sizes
- Large storage basket includes compartment divider
- Trolley function makes stroller easy to carry when not in use
- Dimensions: 32.7"L x 23.6"W x 45.3"H
- Folded dimensions: 27.5"L x 23.6"W x 19"H
- Stroller weight: 28.3 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
Car Seat Features
- Load leg on base attaches to floor of car for additional stability, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Compatible with all Nuna strollers, along with strollers from several other brands
- Ventilated Dream Drape offers full coverage, two positions, and UPF 50+ protection and attaches with hidden magnets
- Premium micro-knit fabric
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Infant insert can be removed as baby grows
- Can be installed in a taxi or airplane with only the seat belt
- Warranty: 1 year
Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 lbs
- Height limit: 32"
- Dimensions: 26.1"H x 17.5"W x 25.2"L
- Weight of car seat (without infant insert or canopy): 7.9 pounds
- Weight of car seat (with infant insert and canopy): 9.4 pounds
- Weight of car seat and base: 21.9 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
- Nuna MIXX Next stroller with magnetic buckle
- MIXX ring car seat adapter
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat
- Nuna PIPA car seat base