Nuna Mixx Next Stroller and PIPA Lite RX Travel System Caviar
The Nuna PIPA Lite RX offers everything parents want in a car seat, combining the best aspects of all PIPA models while adding exclusive new features, too.
Featuring magnetic harness holders, a height-adjustable headrest and a no-rethread harness for easier adjustments, the Nuna PIPA Lite RX is the only model in Nuna's PIPA Lite series that can be installed without the base for travel and taxis.
The Nuna PIPA Lite RX includes the Dream Drape, a unique magnetic cover to protect your baby from the elements, along with a ventilated peek-a-boo window, leatherette handle, and natural merino wool blend fabrics that are more breathable and moisture-wicking than synthetic fibers.
Despite its 6.9-pound weight, the PIPA Lite RX doesn't skimp on safety. Unlike most car seats made with non-flexible foam, the PIPA Lite RX is made with aerospace aluminum and Aeroflex foam that compresses to absorb forces in a crash.
Pronounced like "relax," the innovative RELX base solves common installation problems by allowing you to customize the fit of your car seat for both your baby and your vehicle. The base of the Nuna PIPA Lite RX offers four recline positions, allowing your baby to sit in a more upright position that adds comfort as they grow.
A steel load leg minimizes forward rotation by as much as 90%, while an anti-rebound panel reduces rearward motion. Steel-reinforced rigid LATCH connectors extend to four positions, creating a tighter fit against your vehicle seat while aiding installation in a wider variety of cars.
Car Seat Features
- Ideal for city living and taxis thanks to seatbelt-only installation—no base required
- Height adjustable headrest extends up to 4 inches
- No-rethread harness allows for easier height adjustments as your baby grows
- Load leg on base connects to floor of car for additional stability, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Matte black carry handle with brown leather-look grip for comfort
- Ventilated Dream Drape pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets
- Full coverage, UPF 50+ canopy with two positions and flip-out eyeshade
- Premium micro-knit fabrics
- Machine washable infant head and body inserts made with environmentally-friendly merino wool for softness, temperature regulation, and moisture control
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Infant insert can be removed as baby grows
- FAA certified for aircraft use with or without base
- Compatible with all Nuna strollers, along with strollers from many other brands
- One of the only infant car seats to be free of flame-retardant chemicals
- Greenguard Gold certified
RELX Base Features
- Crumple zone within the steel load leg minimizes forward rotation by up to 90%, absorbing impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Reclines to four positions, with two positions for babies 4-20 pounds and two positions for 21-32 pounds, to add comfort as your child grows
- Recline button confirms safe riding angles without the need for bubble levels
- 4-position rigid LATCH connectors reduce the gap between your vehicle seat and base, creating a more secure installation and fitting more vehicle models
- Color-coded installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle
- Anti rebound panel reduces rearward motion and ensures a flush fit against your vehicle seat
Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seat jumps
- Seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths is easy-to-use for seatbelt installations
- Base is lower-profile for easier loading of infant seat
Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 lbs
- Dimensions: 27.25"L x 17.5"W x 23"H
- Height limit: 32"
- Weight of car seat (without infant insert or canopy): 6.9 pounds
- Weight of car seat on base (without infant insert or canopy): 25.5 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
The next generation of Nuna’s most popular stroller features a smaller fold, a smoother ride and a new name: the Nuna MIXX Next.
The MIXX Next builds on the MIXX by folding 6.5 inches smaller than its predecessor and standing on its own when folded. It also offers better maneuverability, thanks to improved suspension and redesigned rubber wheels.
The MIXX Next comes with Nuna's unique ring-shaped car seat adapter and is compatible with all Nuna infant car seats. The ring adapter allows parents to attach and detach the car seat with one hand, making it a snap to move baby from car to stroller. The stroller also pairs with the MIXX Series Bassinet, which is approved safe for overnight sleeping.
Rugged rubber tires with enhanced all-wheel suspension make for smooth strolling over any type of terrain, while premium fabrics with leatherette details create a stroller that's as stylish as it is practical.
The MIXX Next features an all-season seat that helps keep your child cool in warm weather. The reversible, two-piece bamboo seat insert helps wick moisture and can be removed to reveal an all-mesh seat back. A no-rethread harness makes for easy adjustments as your child grows.
The Nuna MIXX Next stands when folded, locks automatically and can be trolleyed for easy transport. The stroller features five comfortable positions: Reverse the seat to face you or face forward, or recline the seat completely so baby can nap in comfort.
- Folds to a length that's 6.5" shorter than the original MIXX and stands when folded
- Rubber wheels offer enhanced all-wheel suspension for superior maneuverability on rough terrain
- Can be used as a travel system with Nuna infant car seats (with included ring adapter)
- Pairs with Nuna MIXX Series Bassinet, which is safe for overnight sleeping
- Magnetic buckle makes it quick and easy to harness your child
- Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
- Compact fold, no matter what position the seat is facing
- Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- One-hand, five-position recline, including to true flat sleeping position
- Hand-sewn, leather-look handlebar and belly bar
- Stylish accents, including a dark matte frame and chrome-accented wheels
- Premium cotton fabric
- Adjustable handlebar and leg support
- Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with extendable eyeshade, mesh ventilation panels and underside double-quilted stitch work
- Removable, rotating arm bar fits kids of various sizes
- Large storage basket includes compartment divider
- Trolley function makes stroller easy to carry when not in use
- Dimensions: 32.7"L x 23.6"W x 45.3"H
- Folded dimensions: 27.5"L x 23.6"W x 19"H
- Stroller weight: 28.3 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Nuna PIPA Lite RX infant car seat
- Additional GOTS-certified organic cotton fabric insert
- Nuna RELX base
- Latch guides
- Nuna MIXX Next stroller with frame and seat
- Ring car seat adapter for Nuna infant car seats