Peg-Perego Booklet 50 and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Travel System
The Peg-Perego Booklet 50 travel system includes the Booklet stroller, a lightweight stroller with easy folding and steering, and the Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat, which attaches directly to the stroller without use of adapters.
Comfortable for baby and easy to handle, the Booklet 50 is the perfect stroller for all outings. Measuring just 20 inches wide, it provides effortless steering and mobility through narrow store aisles or crowded sidewalks, while also folding compactly for convenient storage. With an extendable, UPF 50 + canopy and protective visor, your little one is shielded from harmful UV rays.
Easily navigate even the bumpiest terrain with ball bearing wheels and all-wheel suspension. Keep your essentials close at hand using the spacious - and expandable! - storage basket.
An adjustable handlebar accommodates different heights while the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of comfort and elegance. The included child’s front bumper is also covered in hand-sewn eco-leather and offers extra protection. It can swing open for ease of access to baby or be completely removed when child grows older.
The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Infant Car Seat offers advanced protection for your child's first trip ("primo viaggio") while featuring a sleek, modern design and luxurious Italian leather.
Accommodating babies from 4 to 35 pounds, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 includes enhanced safety features like side impact protection, an anti-rebound bar attached to the base, and Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) foam in the shell and head panel, which absorbs energy and protects the head and torso of the child from impact.
Plus, the Primo Viaggio 4-35 is easier to carry on all those trips in and out of the car, thanks to its compact carry handle and 9.5-pound weight.
The Primo-Viaggio 4-35 is made in Italy by Peg-Perego, a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949.
This listing includes the Booklet 50 stroller and Primo-Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat and base, no adapters are needed.
- Folds inward ("like a book") to protect upholstery
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Mesh at top of back rest allows for ventilation on warm days
- Bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child
- Rear wheel brakes
- Adjustable handlebar
- Extendable UPF 50+ canopy includes mesh window for viewing and ventilation
- Aluminum frame is sturdy yet lightweight
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspension for easy maneuverability
- Stroller can stand on its own when folded
- Made in Italy
Car seat features
- Side impact protection is adjustable to six positions with no re-threading required
- Dual stage cushion system includes two cushions to properly position baby's head and shoulders within protected side wings
- Energy-absorbing, EPS-lined shell enhances protection and is perforated for maximum air circulation
- Short handle allows for easy portability
- Base is equipped with Right Tight System, which locks base in place with LATCH strap or vehicle seat belt; includes built-in, anti-rebound bar for superior protection in the event of a collision
- Made in Italy
- Open: 38.5"L x 21.5"W x 40.75"H
- Folded: 17.5" x 34"
- Stroller weight: 19.6 lbs.
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for stroller; 6 months for wheels
Car seat specifications
- Car seat weight: 9.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 5 pounds
- Peg-Perego Booklet stroller
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat
- Car seat base