Peg-Perego Booklet 50 Stroller
The Peg-Perego Booklet 50 is a lightweight stroller with easy folding and steering, and which can be easily turned into a travel system with the matching the Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat.
Comfortable for baby and easy to handle, the Booklet 50 is the perfect stroller for all outings. Measuring just 20 inches wide, it provides effortless steering and mobility through narrow store aisles or crowded sidewalks, while also folding compactly for convenient storage. With an extendable, UPF 50 + canopy and protective visor, your little one is shielded from harmful UV rays.
Easily navigate even the bumpiest terrain with ball bearing wheels and all-wheel suspension. Keep your essentials close at hand using the spacious - and expandable! - storage basket.
An adjustable handlebar accommodates different heights while the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of comfort and elegance. The included child’s front bumper is also covered in hand-sewn eco-leather and offers extra protection. It can swing open for ease of access to baby or be completely removed when child grows older.
- Folds inward ("like a book") to protect upholstery
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Mesh at top of back rest allows for ventilation on warm days
- Bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child
- Rear wheel brakes
- Adjustable handlebar
- Extendable UPF 50+ canopy includes mesh window for viewing and ventilation
- Aluminum frame is sturdy yet lightweight
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspension for easy maneuverability
- Stroller can stand on its own when folded
- Made in Italy
- Open: 38.5"L x 21.5"W x 40.75"H
- Folded: 17.5" x 34"
- Stroller weight: 19.6 lbs.
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for stroller; 6 months for wheels
- Peg-Perego Booklet stroller