Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 SIP Convertible Car Seat
The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 SIP Convertible Car Seat offers advanced protection and comfort for a rear-facing or forward-facing child, from her first trip ("primo viaggio") up to 65 pounds.
Height-adjustable side-impact protection, a steel back plate, and energy-absorbing foam in the shell and head keeps your child safe. Breathable, moisture-wicking Fresco Jersey fabric in the head panel and cushion keeps her comfortable in warmer temperatures.
The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 is made in Italy by Peg-Perego, a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949.
- Side-impact protection (SIP) protects your child's head, neck and spine
- SIP can adjust to 10 different positions with noeven with the child in the seat, for the safest fit
- Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces
- SAFE (Shock Absorbing Foam Element) device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- Steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement
- 5-point harness made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread is equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip
- Contoured base that provides extra stability in any seating position.
- Top tether hook increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement
- Adjustable LATCH connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation.
- Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and removable cushion is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture
- Removable infant insert can be used up to 22 pounds
- Certified for airplane use
- Rear-facing specifications: 5 to 45 pounds
- Forward-facing specifications: 22 to 65 pounds
- Height capacity: 32"
- Car seat dimensions: 18.66"D x 21.17"W x 26"H
- Product weight: 21 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year