Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio Kinetic Convertible Car Seat
The new Primo Viaggio Kinetic convertible car seat offers advanced protection and comfort for a rear-facing or forward-facing child, from her first trip ("primo viaggio") up to 65 pounds.
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic includes two safety features not seen on other convertible car seats: an integrated anti-rebound bar that minimizes the rotation of a seat in a crash and energy-absorbing kinetic pods on the sides of the car seat. The pods are the first point of contact in a side-impact collision, serving to deflect forces away from your child.
To keep your rear-facing child comfortable, the anti-rebound bar includes a spacer that adds two inches of leg room and can be stowed away when not in use.
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic includes three cushions that properly position your child's head, neck and torso, each of which can be removed as she grows. An included cup holder on the side of the seat keeps a drink handy.
Exclusive to the Wonder Grey fashion, the fabric is designed to be stain resistant and easy to clean, while remaining breathable, soft, and comfortable for your child.
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic convertible car seat is made in Italy by Peg-Perego, a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949.
- Energy-management system absorbs crash forces with parts designed to bend during a collision, deflecting energy away from child
- Kinetic pods deflect forces to protect your child in a side-impact collision
- Integrated anti-rebound bar minimizes forces and inhibits the seat from rotating during a front or rear collision
- Anti-rebound bar spacer adds comfort by providing 2 inches of leg room
- Anti-rebound bar is stowable when not in use
- Tri-stage cushions keep child in proper position and can be removed as child grows
- Included cup holder
- Rear-facing specifications: 5 to 45 pounds and 47" in height
- Forward-facing specifications: 22 to 65 pounds and 49" in height
- Car seat dimensions: 26.25" x 18.75" x 25.75"
- Product weight: 24.4 lbs