Natart Rustico 6 Drawer Double Dresser
The Rustico collection was inspired by old Tuscan furniture and incorporates contemporary lines and harkens to a time gone by when sturdy oak furniture was hand-hewn and lasted a lifetime. This collection showcases our new brushed finish technique, which was inspired by the natural drift process resulting from years of use. The brushed finishing process, called 'decape', opens the pores of the oak allowing us to deposit a white patina in its grooves, imparting a mild 'weathered' look. This unisex collection is accented by an open mortise & tenon detail and is offered in three new finishes - owl, mink, and sugar cane, as well as our classic white.
This 100% solid oak collection has a refined simplicity which easily meshes with both contemporary and classic decor and is sure to provide many years of functionality and enjoyment.
- GREENGUARD GOLD Certified - low VOCs
- Meets all Safety Standards
- Made in Canada
- 100% Solid Wood - Oak
- High Resistance Finishes - showcases oak’s beautiful grain
- Finished Drawer Boxes - clear coat varnish
- 6-inch deep Drawers with a Lifetime Warranty on the drawer box & English Dovetail - longevity & increased strength
- Slow-Motion, Self-Closing, Anti-Pinch Drawer Glides with Safety Locks & Lifetime Warranty - drawer cannot be slammed shut
- Recessed & Encased Back Panels - reinforces unit’s structure
- Dust Cover on furniture bottoms - reinforces unit’s structure & eliminates dust entry
- Antique Brass Pulls
- UnMess Convertible Wardrobe System is available in all finishes to match this collection. Its towers can also be used as bookcases or converted into a study center.