Stokke Trailz Stroller
The Stokke Trailz was built for the family who didn't stop exploring once baby came along.
The Stokke Trailz is usable from birth, with its flat recline and compatibility with an infant car seat or carrycot. Thanks to Stokke's unique design, the baby sits closer to you than in most strollers, allowing you to easily interact with your child without having to bend over. In a unique feature, the Trailz can be used with either air-filled, all-terrain wheels for off-road excursions or classic, foam-filled wheels for city strolling - Classic wheels sold separately through Stokke.
With its all-wheel suspension, sturdy aluminum frame and waterproof storage basket, the Stokke Trailz is rugged enough for any terrain in any weather. Yet with its premium fabrics and leatherette handlebar and bumper bar, the Trailz keeps you strolling in style.
- Air-filled all-terrain wheels and advanced suspension for a smooth ride
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- Compatible with Stokke carrycot
- High position of the stroller seat brings baby closer to parents
- Reversible seat with three parent-facing positions and two forward-facing positions, including a flat position for sleeping
- Lockable swiveling front wheels
- Roomy, soft seat with extra padding reduces seat depth for the smallest babies
- Adjustable footrest for a growing child
- Leatherette handlebar is adjustable for parent comfort
- Ventilated canopy increases air flow and reduces risk of moisture inside stroller
- Open: 37.6"L x 50"H x 24.4"W
- Folded: 37"L x 19"H x 24.4"W
- Stroller weight: 30 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Stokke Trailz chassis and toddler seat
- One set of air-filled, all-terrain wheels
- Textile set, including seat padding, rear textile cover, harness protector, seat rail cover and canopy with visor
- Infant insert
- Waterproof storage basket