Peg-Perego YPSI Stroller and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Travel System
The Peg-Perego YPSI travel system combines sophisticated Italian style with easy-to-use features for an everyday stroller and car seat ideal for urban and suburban families alike.
While full-featured, the YPSI stroller is lighter and more compact than other strollers in its class. With a width of 20 inches, the YPSI is as narrow as an umbrella stroller, making it easy to navigate through city sidewalks and store aisles. The YPSI features sturdy wheels with all-wheel suspension, a reversible seat and a compact, standing fold.
In Peg-Perego's home country of Italy, Nido means "nest." That's the name for the matching Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido infant car seat that surrounds your baby in industry-leading safety and comfort features.
The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido infant features both a load leg and anti-rebound bar which absorb energy and minimize forces in a crash. Together, the two safety features can reduce the seat's rotation in a crash by more than 50 percent.
Both the stroller and car seat are made in Italy by Peg-Perego, a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949.
This listing includes the YPSI stroller and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido infant car seat and base.
- Compatible with Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat for an easy travel system
- Compatible with matching bassinet approved for overnight sleeping
- Features leatherette handlebar, bumper bar and accents with premium fabrics
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Sturdy wheels with all-wheel suspension provide a smooth ride over various terrains
- Folds compactly with seat attached
- Stroller stands when folded and includes carry handle for easy carrying
- Narrow width makes for easy maneuverability in tight spaces
- Canopy extension provides additional sun protection and tucks away inside when not in use
- Ample storage basket holds all of your strolling essentials
- Peek-a-boo window
- Front wheels lock for stability with knob on side of stroller
- Multiple recline positions keep your child comfortable
- Foot brake
- Made in Italy by Peg-Perego
- Dimensions: 20" x 39.25" x 40.25"
- Folded dimensions: 20" x 32.25" x 15.25"
- Product weight: 22.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
Car Seat Features
- Load leg in base includes foot with crumple technology that prevents crash energy from reaching baby
- Load leg can be used in 10 positions or folded away
- Elongated anti-rebound bar in base minimizes force and rotation in a rear collision
- Pagoda hood offers UPF 50+ sun protection and includes mesh ventilation and a zipper that keeps the hood extended
- Dual-stage cushion system made of breathable Fresco Jersey material supports a newborn's head and neck and brings her closer to the harness
- Side impact protection adjusts into six different positions to ensure the safest fit, with no rethreading required
- Expanded Poly Styrene foam in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso
- Includes base with patented Right Tight System, which easily locks in place using LATCH or vehicle seat belts
- Can be installed without the base in a taxi or airplane by using innovative color-coded belt routing path and the handle as an anti-rebound bar
- Turning knob to adjust recline with indicator to help you find the most comfortable angle for your growing child
- Two-stage cushion system to support head and neck as baby grows
- Patented handle design that's short and compact for easier maneuverability in and out of car
- Manufactured in Italy
Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 35 lbs.
- Height capacity: 32"
- Car seat with base dimensions: 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
- Seat weight: 10 pounds
- Base weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Peg-Perego YPSI stroller with seat and chassis
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Infant Car seat
- Base for Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido by Peg-Perego