Cybex Sirona S Convertible Car Seat with SensorSafe
The Cybex Sirona S is the only convertible car seat that protects your child and your back. The car seat rotates 360 degrees, allowing you to rotate the seat toward your car door while helping your child in and out.
Because the Sirona S can swivel from rear-facing to forward-facing, you may only need to install it a single time using the vehicle seatbelt and EasyLock system for a simple and secure installation.
The Cybex Sirona S is also the only American convertible car seat with a load leg, a metal bar that extends from the base of the seat to the floor of your car to inhibit movement and prevent head injury.
Energy-absorbing pods that extend from the sides of the seat to absorb 25% more forces in a crash, while SensorSafe technology integrated into the chest clip sends safety alerts to both a vehicle receiver and a smartphone. The alerts notify parents to potentially dangerous situations, like a child being left in a car, an unbuckled chest clip, unsafe temperatures or a child seated for too long.
With features like a no-rethread harness, included cup holder and numerous recline positions, the Cybex Sirona S offers the ultimate in convenience and safety for your child from birth to 65 pounds.
- Only convertible car seat on the market that swivels 360 degrees using one hand for easy access in and out of the seat
- Load leg extends from the base of the seat to the floor of your car to stabilize the car seat in the event of a collision
- SensorSafe 2.0 technology integrated into chest clip (see next section for more details)
- Can be used rear-facing and forward-facing up to 65 pounds
- Tubular steel frame provides structural strength and a pathway to channel crash forces away from child
- Adjustable linear side-impact protection absorbs up to 25% more forces in a side collision
- Energy-absorbing EPS shell, as used in crash helmets, reduces forces to baby in a crash
- Reclines using one hand to 8 positions rear-facing and 4 positions forward-facing
- Belt holders make it easy to get child in and out of the seat
- Removable infant insert provides support for 5-22 pounds
- Can be installed using vehicle seat belt using patented EasyLock bar (recommended) or LATCH
- Harness pads with anti-slip backing and comfort-padded buckle cover ensure a comfortable fit
- 5-point harness
- Tested to NHTSA and German ADAC safety standards
- Designed and engineered in Germany
SensorSafe 2.0 Features
- Chimes if child is still secured in seat when car is turned off
- Alerts caregiver's cell phone if child is left behind in vehicle and then, if situation is not remedied, alerts designated emergency contact
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of vehicle's last known position
- Monitors back seat temperature to alert vehicle receiver and caregiver's phone if car appears to be too hot or too cold
- Provides alerts to caregiver when child may have been seated for too long
- Receiver plugs into car's OBD port and syncs with caregiver's cell phone
- App available for iOS and Android
- Dimensions: 25.5"H x 20"W x 25.3"D (fully upright)
- Product weight: 30.4 pounds
- Rear-facing capacity: Birth to 50 pounds
- Forward-facing capacity: 65 pounds or 49"