Nest Emerson Double Dresser
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The Emerson Collection was inspired by old Tuscan furniture and incorporates classic lines and harkens to a time gone by when sturdy oak furniture was hand-hewn and lasted a lifetime. This collection showcases our new brushed finish technique, which was inspired by the natural drift process resulting from years of use. The brushed finishing process, called ‘decape’, opens the pores of the oak allowing us to deposit a white patina in its grooves, imparting a mild ‘weathered’ look.
- Meets all USA & Canadian Safety Standards
- Made in Canada
- Solid Wood (Oak), Wood Veneer & Engineered Wood
- High Resistance Finishes
- Finished Drawer Boxes – clear coat varnish
- 6-inch deep Drawers with English Dovetail – increases strength
- Laterally mounted, Slow-Motion, Self-Closing, Anti-Pinch Drawer Glides with Safety Locks – drawer cannot be slammed shut
- Recessed & Encased Back Panels – reinforces unit’s structure
- Dust Cover on furniture bottoms – reinforces unit’s structure & eliminates dust entry
- UnMess Convertible Wardrobe System is available in all finishes to match this collection. Its towers can also be used as bookcases or converted into a study center